Behind Closed CLOSET Doors...

I like staying in my comfort zones. I feel safe whenever I'm in them. They protect me from the world... from reality.
One such zone that I carefully keep hidden is actually the very thing that defines who and what I am. It is an extraordinary "prison" that the world might never know of... ever. It is my hope that through this blog, I would eventually overcome my fears and open up the doors bit by bit.

I am the Duke of Pink... and this is my closet.

Friday, July 13, 2007

The Duke of Pink: Movie Reviews

Try a different twist to your usual movie review! Read the Duke of Pink's take on movies! It's filled with DEEP insights into the magical world of movies. Of course, you'll never miss the PINK fun scattered all over the place.

See you at the movies!

No comments: